Torque Rod Bush
Price And Quantity
- 450.00 - 600.00 INR
- Offered bushes are used as integral part of torque rod to avoid distortion of housing part of axle during acceleration or brake.
- These bushes consist of rubber cylinder with metal layered inner and outer structure.
- Excellent cushioning attributes of these bushes minimize sudden jerk of vehicles during their movement.
- Offered torque rod bushings are widely used in heavy duty trucks, railway coach, dumper, trailer and in other vehicles to reduce vibration of automobile engine.
- Made of alternative elastomers and different grades of natural rubber, these bushes possesses unique torsion pressure enduring capacity which in turn helps to enhance radial and axial load enduring ability of vehicles.
- These can be obtained both in standard and custom made specifications.
- These bushings ensure smooth running of vehicles sans any vibration and noise.
- Besides improving radial and axial load enduring capacity, these bushes maintain torsion stiffness of automobiles.
- Free from lubrication and maintenance services
- Simple to install
- Good noise and vibration reducing performance
- 5000 Per Day
- 4 Week
- Free samples are available
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015
Unit No.1, Noble Indl. Est. No. 2, Navghar, Vasai (E),, Vasai, Maharashtra, 401210, India